StudenTrack - Version 2.0
This StudenTrack database application is a simple yet powerful client-server application to keep track of all students and their evaluations, from the time they entered the school until they left the school. However, it contains some additional features and modules, including modules that keep track of student fees and student attendance. There are also some minor improvements over the previous version.
This is a simple, elegant, and yet powerful database application solution. Some of its capabilities include the following:
- Recording the details of all students entering the school (their parents details is also recorded).
- Print the details of all students in the school and their corresponding parents.
- Record the details of student fees paid and issue receipts for fees paid.
- Record information about teachers and classes.
- Assign teachers and students to classes.
- Recording and printing class attendance.
- Enter evaluations for students and their corresponding grades.
- Print details of class evaluation results.
- Print details of students' evaluation results.
- Print student report cards.
This application was a complete database development solution. This means that the client just said what they wanted and I was responsible for everything from there, including:
- Analyzing the needs of the client.
- Designing the database.
- Developing the database.
- Implementing the database, in MS Access in this case.
- Maintaining the database.